BOOTCAMP for New Managers
Are you a new manager struggling with one or more of the following questions, doubts, or worries?
- What exactly does the role change from expert to manager mean?
- What strengths and areas of development do I have - and how do I use them?
- What is the right balance between content-related work, leadership and organization?
- How do I delegate effectively, how do I ensure that everything is done correctly and what do I do myself?
- What do employees expect from me as a manager - in terms of content and people?
- How do I develop employees and give good feedback?
- How do I recognize the strengths and weaknesses of my team and how do I make the team better?
- How do I make good decisions, communicate them correctly and deal with difficult situations?
- What is the importance of good target definitions and how do I lead effectively with targets?
- How do I gain respect, lead confidently and develop leadership skills?
You have arrived in the right place!
Our BOOTCAMP for New Managers is a
- highly focused
- online course
- tailored to the specific needs and challenges of first-time managers (i.e. team leaders)
Over the course of 10 weeks, you will get access to 10 chapters in your leadership journey.
Guiding you through all the challenges, from your changing role, understanding what leadership actually means, understanding and managing the expectations of your people, to delegation, goal setting, and team building.
After this course, you can revisit the methods time and again for 24 months!
If you would visit a traditional on-site leadership training, you would have to spend 5 full days covering all the topics we cover in our Bootcamp!
"Apart from the excellent content I liked the ability to choose when to view and engage with the content. Very important for me due to my leadership and operational responsibilities."
- Jan T., Team Leader
My mantra: "Every single element of a course must create value for you and help you to implement the learnings immediately!"
When you join the community of more than 100,000 online students and book one of my online-courses ...
- You'll learn methods and tips you can implement immediately
- You'll get step-by-step instructions and know exactly what you need to do to be successful
- All content is designed to give you maximum results with the least effort possible
- You can always contact me directly to ask questions, share suggestions and give me feedback. I answer myself. Guaranteed!
Since 2008, I am working with executives and entrepreneurs from over 30 countries, advising, coaching and training them to be more effective, achieve more personally and with their companies, and become better leaders.Prior to working as a coach I was an entrepreneur in the IT industry for 15 years, and also spend some time as a manager for Accenture and another mid-sized company.
"As a company, we consciously decided to participate in the Bootcamp together as a team and have not regretted this for a second.
Thanks to the overall package of flexible online sessions and the joint reflection calls with Axel, we were able to work through all the content very well as a team and already derived initial recommendations for action for our company during the event."
- Janine S., xpecto AG
Frequently Asked Questions
Bulk offers for companies/organizations available from 10+ attendees.
Additional, company-specific and company-exclusive
services (from group calls to on-site training) are available.